Find the information you're looking for in press releases and press kits.
Art produced by 45 national and international artists has transformed houses and walls, while creating a new tourist trail leading to Campo da Colina, the community's highest point....more
Total, as part of a consortium whose other members are Petrobras, Shell, CNPC and CNOOC, has been awarded a 35-year production sharing contract to develop the super-giant Libra field with a potential of 8 to...more
Total has been awarded 10 new exploration licenses in Brazil’s 11th bidding round. The company will be the operator with a 40% interest in five blocks situated in the Foz do Amazonas Basin (FZA-M-57,...more
Total has become operator of the offshore Xerelete license located in a promising area of Brazil’s Campos Basin. The transfer of operatorship from Petrobras to Total follows a unanimous decision by the...more
Total has acquired a 20% interest from Shell in the BM-S-54 license in the Santos Basin. Shell holds the remaining 80% and retains operatorship. This acquisition is subject to approval by the Brazilian...more
Find all the press releases of the Group on Total.com.